yellow onion garlic bell pepper pinto beans kidney beans black beans tomatoes tomatoes corn tomato soup taco seasoningViewed: 14 - Published at: 5 years ago
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup textured vegetable protein
- Add all ingredients to a large slower cooker crock pot and mix well.
- Cook on high setting for 2 hours and the low for four to eight on low, stirring a couple of times to make sure flavors blend.