- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 6 fluid ounces water
- 1 14 ounces Miller's taco seasoning mix (Recipezaar recipe ID # 22831)
- 1 cup canned diced green chili
- 12 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 cup taco sauce (as mild or spicy as you like)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- In a skillet, brown the beef and then drain.
- Stir in water and seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil, and then reduce heat to low.
- Add cream cheese, chiles, red pepper, taco sauce and cream cheese; stir until cream cheese is melted.
- Fill the taco shells with beef mixture.
- Top them with your favourite taco toppings- shredded cheese (try crumbled feta cheese for a nice twist) lettuce, tomato, green onions, etc.