- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 anchovy fillets, rinsed and mashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- Mixed baby lettuces, for serving
- In a food processor, combine the mustard, anchovies, and lemon juice.
- Process until smooth.
- With the machine running, add the oil in a steady stream until smooth and emulsified.
- Stir in the parsley; season with pepper.
- Serve in small bowls, with lettuces on the side for dipping.