pork onions garlic peppers cider vinegar bottled smoke chili powder kosher salt ground cumin oregano tomato pasteViewed: 13 - Published at: 7 years ago
- 5 to 6 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- One 7-ounce can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup bottled smoke
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- One 6-ounce can tomato paste
- COMBINE all the ingredients in a large slow cooker (at least 6 quarts) and stir until well blended.
- COVER and cook on high for 5 to 6 hours or on low for 10 to 12 hours, until the meat is pull-apart tender and reaches an internal temperature of 190F.
- USE tongs to serve the meat right out of the slow cooker.