6 - Published at:
2 years ago
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup water
- 125 g Velveeta Process Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1-1/3 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 8 to 10 min.
- or until done.
- Add salsa, water and Velveeta; mix well.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir on medium-low heat 5 min.
- or until Velveeta is completely melted and sauce is well blended.
- Stir in rice; cover.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand 10 min.
- or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir before serving.