flour baking powder salt sugar cocoa milk butter vanilla sugar brown sugar cocoa water sweet whipped creamViewed: 7 - Published at: 5 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 18 teaspoon salt
- 34 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 12 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 cup sugar
- 12 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 14 cup cocoa
- 1 12 cups water
- sweet whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cocoa in a greased 9 inch square pan, stirring well.
- Stir in milk, butter, and vanilla, spreading mixture evenly in pan.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/4 cup cocoa, and sprinkle mixture evenly over batter.
- POur water over top.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
- Serve with sweet whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.