- 2 pounds meatballs pre-cooked, frozen turkey meatballs (or beef)
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 16 ounces cranberry sauce whole berry
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Place meatballs in a Crockpot or slow cooker.
- Pour remaining ingredients over meatballs.
- Cover, and cook 3 hours on HIGH or 4 to 6 hours on LOW.
- No slowcooker?
- Whisk together chili sauce, cranberry sauce, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and vinegar in a large sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Add meatballs, and simmer for 20 minutes or until meatballs are warmed through.