parsley green onions pepper black pepper cayenne pepper garlic vegetable oil onions tomato water cabbage cassava carrots eggplant boullion cubes Basmati riceViewed: 20 - Published at: 6 years ago
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup green onions
- 1 habanero pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 1/2 pounds halibut steak
- Vegetable oil, for sauteing
- 2 pounds onions, chopped
- 1 quart tomato paste
- 1 1/2 gallons water
- 1 1/2 pounds cabbage, chopped
- 1 pound cassava, sliced
- 2 pounds carrots, sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 3 fish boullion cubes
- 3 pounds basmati rice
- Grind parsley, green onions, habanero pepper, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic cloves and stuff the halibut steaks with the mash.
- Saute the steaks until golden.
- Add onions and tomato paste and let cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add water and all the vegetables and let cook until they are done.
- Remove the fish and vegetables from the broth and set aside.
- Add the boullion cubes to the broth.
- Add rice to the broth and cook for 45 minutes.
- Serve with fish and vegetables.