cream cheese egg sugar salt chocolate chips flour sugar cocoa baking soda salt oil vinegar water vanillaViewed: 37 - Published at: 6 years ago
- 8 ounce Cream cheese
- 1 x Egg, unbeaten
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 pkt (6 ounce) chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. Sugar
- 1/4 c. Cocoa
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 c. Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 c. Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Yield: 45-48 miniature cupcakes
- combine the first four ;ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and set aside in the refrigerator.
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Add in the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- The batter is very thin.
- Prepare mini muffin pans with miniature paper liners.
- Fill each 1/3 full of the chocolate mix.
- Top with one heaping tsp.
- of the cream cheese mix.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 15-20 min.
- These make wonderful petit-fours and freeze well